I exist between the subtle nuances of smart engineers, efficient project managers, depressed accountants and the world at large.
My job is asking questions until I understand your problem. Only then I can suggest a number of solutions of which all are probably wrong. It's not an easy position to be in. It's not an easy life.
My role is making you have a process. It's a position that requires me to step out of myself and accept the fact that I don't and will not have the right answer. Because there is no right answer. There are only results, better results and principles in the way of your success.
Most of the time I believe my job is helping you make money without hurting other living beings.
I'm ready to join a new team and preferably work remotely.
- user research, user interviews, usability testing
- rapid prototyping with HTML/CSS (Bootstrap or Photoshop + InVision)
- A/B testing, website optimization
- pixel-perfect UI design for mobile and web
- 6 months of experience being a Product Owner
- owned the entire product design process end-to-end
- designing marketing assets (presentations, white papers, etc)
- years of experience in print design
- iteration, iteration, iteration
- level 6 trello geek